- Organizing all of our paperwork into one neat new filing box.
- Organized office supplies into a new desk cubby.
- Bought and put up curtains in all three windows.
- Put up all of our pictures.
- Bought a new waterproof mat for under Zeke's water/food bowl.
With all of that buying, cleaning and organizing, I completely forgot to post about lunch. I had four flaxseed breaded white chicken breast strips dipped in thick Frank's Red Hot Sauce and a heaping serving of coleslaw on the side.
And since I was so late posting these lunch pictures, I actually have to go make dinner right about now!